Neff - Flex Induction Venting Hob Ceramic glass on stainless steel trim T58TS6BN0
- Induction - With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
- FlexInduction - The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand.
- The TwistPad® Fire is a removable, magnetic, illuminated control knob that gives you precise, convenient control over all cooking zones. And to make things even easier, only the selectable functions are illuminated.
- PowerMove - The FlexZone is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front, simmering in the middle and warming in the rear.
- FryingSensor - The FryingSensor with 5 selectable temperature settings monitors the set temperature and holds it steady. So there's no more burning.